C64 Emulator Android App
Download Version: 19.12.2017 based on V18.104.22.168
Donwload the C64 Emulator Android App and install the app by executing the apk file. You have to temporary enable the "Unknown sources" option in your mobile settings.
* Joystick through touchpad.
* C64 Keyboard.
* Sound support
* Multiplayer support - compatible with the Windows and Raspberry PI version
* S64 file extension and MIME-type association (application/x-c64-snapshot)
* S64, D64, G64, X64, ZIP, PRG, P00, T64, TAP, CRT file support
* Snapshot download from c64emulator.111mb.de.
* No special permissions needed
* Internal Storage (cache and save state).
* External Storage Read Access (loading C64 files).
* Internet access to c64emulator.111mb.de (snapshots and thumbnails).
Please choose a snapshot from the thumbnail list. A single click starts the last save state or like a long click the original snapshot.
The "C64" entry starts the original C64 emulator or it's save state. Here your'e able to load external files through the disk selection.
- *) Fire Button (orange lines)
- *) Up/Down/Left/Right
- 1) Back
- 2) Save State
- 3) Disk Selection
- 4) C64 Keyboard / Long click: Toggle Joystick Port
- *) User Defined Buttons