C64 Emulator Raspberry PI
Download Version: 13.10.2017 based on V18.104.22.168
Donwload the C64 Emulator and install with: sudo dpkg -i c64-raspi-1.0_i386.deb
- Re-login after installation
If you like to uninstall later: sudo dpkg -r c64-raspi
The c64_raspi is able to load a snapshot (.s64) file during the start. Just click the .s64 desktop icon or tell the application the path to the snapshot file as argument: c64-raspi ./myGame.s64
* Cursor and ctrl keys for the joystick (Configuration through Alt+F5).
* Analog/digital joystick support.
* "Page up" or the "page down" key to select a different floppy disk.
* Press the right mouse button into the window (or Alt+F4) to close the application.
* Grafic support through Dispmanx
* Tested on Raspberry 2+3
* Sound support
- * Use the original desktop driver (should be default); raspi-config -> Advanced Options -> GL Driver -> Legacy
- * Plugin the joystick before you start the application.
- * If you start the application through a SSH client use sudo: sudo c64-raspi ./myGame.s64.
Download the snapshots.zip file to your Raspberry and unzip the files into a folder (example): unzip ./snapshots.zip -d ~/games
- Alt + F4 : Quit Application
- Alt + F5 : Change Joystick Configuration
- Alt + F7 : Load Snapshot
- Alt + F8 : Save Snapshot
- Page Up : Select Disk
- Page Down: Select Disk