C64 Emulator Raspberry PI
Download Version: 2022-03-06 based on V188.8.131.52
Download the C64 Emulator and install with: sudo dpkg -i c64-raspi-1.0_i386.deb
- Re-login after installation
If you like to uninstall later: sudo dpkg -r c64-raspi
The c64_raspi is able to load a snapshot (.s64) file during the start. Just click the .s64 desktop icon or tell the application the path to the snapshot or other C64 file as argument: c64-raspi ./myGame.s64. Or use the internal snapshot selection by setting a snapshot folder as argument: c64-raspi ~/games
* Cursor and ctrl keys for the joystick (Configuration through Alt+F5).
* Analog/digital joystick support.
* "Page up" or the "page down" key to select a different floppy disk.
* Press the right mouse button into the window (or Alt+F4) to close the application.
* Multiplayer support - compatible with the Windows and Android version
* S64, D64, G64, X64, ZIP, PRG, P00, T64, TAP, CRT file support
* Grafic support through Dispmanx or X-Window
* Tested on Raspberry 2, 3 and 4
* Sound support
- * Plugin the joystick before you start the application.
- * If you start the application through a SSH client use sudo: sudo c64-raspi ./myGame.s64.
- * Internal Snapshot Selection - snapshot folder as argument
- * GBM Display Driver Support
- * Joystick/Gamepad Keys with functionality
Download the snapshots.zip file to your Raspberry and unzip the files into a folder (example): unzip ./snapshots.zip -d ~/games
- Shift + Esc : Reset or Game selection [Gamepad Key 7]
- Alt + F4 : Quit Application
- Alt + F5 : Change Joystick Configuration [Gamepad Key 8]
- Alt + F7 : Load Snapshot [Gamepad Key 4]
- Alt + F8 : Save Snapshot [Gamepad Key 3]
- Page Up : Select Disk [Gamepad Key 10]
- Page Down: Select Disk [Gamepad Key 9]
- Home : Select Prev Snapshot [Gamepad Key 6]
- End : Select Next Snapshot [Gamepad Key 5]
Raspberry Network Server
If you like to have a stand-alone C64 network server always running on your raspberry, download the C64 Emulator Network Server and install with:
sudo dpkg -i c64-server-raspi-1.0_i386.deb